Copeland Scroll™ Compressors For Heating are designed for optimum operation and reliability of heat pumps connected to hydronic distribution systems for space heating and/or for the production of domestic hot water. These applications require reaching condensing temperatures as high as 65°C with high efficiency and reliability over a broad operating range. Features such as brazed fitting connections and special versions for the tandemization of compressors fit the requirements of heat pump systems.
- Copeland Scroll axial and radial compliance for high reliability.
- High efficiency and increased heating capacity.
- High water temperature for all applications.
- Low sound and low vibration level.
- Tandem combination for superior seasonal efficiency.
- Enhanced Vapour Injection technology for best seasonal efficiency.
ZH Range Models
|Model Number||Model||Technical Drawing||Specifications|