Copeland Scroll™ ZF Compressors
Copeland Scroll™ ZF Compressors are developed to provide the best performance for low temperature applications. The line-up has a wide application envelope as it can operate from -40°C evaporating temperature to +7°C. The compressor design has been optimized to perfectly fit frozen food application requirements. Thanks to their scroll compliance mechanism, these scroll compressors feature particularly high tolerance to liquid slugging.
- Wide operating envelope with 10°C low condensing temperature to minimize energy consumption.
- One model for multiple refrigerants.
- Light weight and compactness, up to half the weight of equivalent semi-hermetic compressor.
- Optional sound shell allowing up to 10 dBA sound attenuation.
- ZF models with liquid injection – easy, efficient and reliable injection via Discharge Temperature Control Valve (DTC).
- ZF models with enhanced vapour injection; – Seasonal efficiencies compared to Emerson’s best semi-hermetic compressors – improved system capacity and efficiency by 40% and 25% respectively, making them the most efficient compressors on the market – possibility to reduce the equipment and component sizes by using smaller compressors.
ZF Range Models
|Model Number||Model||Technical Drawing||Specifications|